How to Help
- Our mission can only be carried out through the generosity of animal lovers like you. Please consider making a contribution to Cat’s Cradle, and be assured that 100% of your donation will go directly to the feeding, spay/neuter and veterinary care for the animals in our care.
Donate Online via Paypal or Give Richmond
- Visit Paypal and use our email email@example.com to make your monetary donation online. Please include any memorials or tributes in your message and we will be sure to post them on this site. We greatly appreciate your financial support. You can also donate through Give Richmond!
Donate by check or cash to Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond
- If you would like to make a tax deductible monetary donation via check, please make your check payable to Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond. Checks mailed to us at: Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond, Inc., P.O. Box 70040, Richmond, VA 23255-0040
Donate when you shop with Amazon
Foster a cat or kitten!
- Since we do not own or operate a free-standing shelter facility, foster homes are crucial to our rescue efforts. If you are interested in fostering, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Director of Rescue and Adoptions at 804-467-6528.
- Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond relies 100% on volunteers to accomplish its mission. If you have a particular talent that would be of assistance let us know or if you just love animals, we can always use your help! Send an email to Tracy’s attention at email@example.com.
Sponsor a Cat’s Cradle kitty through Petfinder.com
- Visit the Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond site at Petfinder. Click on one of our adoptable pets Click on the Sponsor Me button and follow the instruction provided by Petfinder
Sell items on eBay to Benefit Cat’s Cradle of Greater Richmond
- Turn your eBay listings into a force for good with eBay Giving Works. With each listing you can pledge to donate from 10% to 100%* of an item’s final sale price to Cat’s Cradle and get a pro-rated fee credit on your Insertion fee and Final Value fees when your listing sells. Visit eBay to learn more.